List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: Win2000: Smartcard power  management question
From:       Ray Yang <rayyang2000 () YAHOO ! COM>
Date:       2001-01-03 7:49:29

Hi all,
I'm writing a driver for USB reader. After I pull out the reader, the driver doesn't \
enter the unload routine, e.g. the driver is not unloaded correctly. I've traced into \
the codes in SoftICE and found that the system is waiting for something. I check my \
codes and could not found any memory leak. Someone told me that my driver shouldn't \
register to the system as group. How can I change it? Thanks in advance.
-Ray Yang