List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: Removing PC/SC drivers
From:       Marko Larooy <marko.larooy () INTERSOLVE-TECH ! COM>
Date:       1999-10-20 7:39:42

>>Actually, a good uninstallation of
>>a reader should delete its entry in that registry key, shouldn't it Klaus?

So how would a plug and play smartcard device do that ?
If someone disconnects the device and restarts windows, the driver would not be loaded
but the registry key will still be there...

We have some problems with that with our customers.
Would it be possible to just delete all the readers under 'cryptography' before shutting down or
before starting scrardsvr.exe (resource manager) ?