List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    win95
From:       Juan_Carlos_García <igor () LANDER ! ES>
Date:       1999-08-11 20:19:46

Hi,

I Have developed a smartcard VXD based in the bull sample with the Win98
DDK. It works fine in win98, but don't work in win95. In other message,
someone tell me that I need to compile it in Win95. I had installed a
computer with win95 and compile it, but the result it's the same. I Had try
to use the win95 DDK, but it don't look to have the smartcard DDK
implemented.

I don't know if it's a problem of the installer(I had use the .inf file in
the BULL sample, only changing the names), or other.
For try, I had inserted this line:
    loop:    jmp loop
(an infinite loop) as the first line in the code(I'm working only with a
computer, so I can't debugger), and nothing happen(the computer start
normaly), and give me a Error Code 8(as always) in the properties of my
driver.

Please, anyone knows what is the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Juan Carlos