List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: 3 Volts Card
From:       Tet <edeblois () LABCAL ! COM>
Date:       1999-07-09 12:30:45

Iso doesn't specifie where to put the information. It's the reader that
does this job.
 - Sequence
    1 - The reader tries to boot the card at 3 volts
    2 - If the card doesn't answer, then the reader tries at 5 volts

Same protocol for both volts. Only volts change...

For you question look SCARD_READER_CAPABILITIES,.. But I'm not sure,..