List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    How to use smclib.vxd correctly?
From:       Andy Lin <b5506018 () CSIE ! NTU ! EDU ! TW>
Date:       1999-07-09 10:45:44

hi everyone:
    Can any one tell me the sequence I have to do in order to use
smartcard library function correctly??Except to copy the
smclib.vxd to c:\windows\system directory,and write information in
registry,do I need to do anything else?
If there is anything must to be taken care of eg:the initial
sequence between my smartcard.vxd and smclib.vxd.Please tell me
thanx alot..

                    Andy Lin