List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Q: READER_EXTENSION structure
From:       "Perkalskite, Alexander" <aperkalskite () NDSISRAEL ! COM>
Date:       1999-07-05 7:46:46

Dear Klaus,

Please help me with the following:

I understand that the implementation of READER_EXTENSION structure is solely
vendor-specific. Is it mandatory to implement it at all? Can I initialize
pointer
to reader extension structure within SMARTCARD_EXTENSION structure to zero?
Does Smartcard Library look into this structure?

I was unable to find answer to this question in Smart Card DDK help.

Thanks in advance,

*         Alexander Perkalskite         *
*         Development Engineer          *
*       aperkalskite@ndsisrael.com      *
*       NDS Technologies Israel Ltd.    *
*         POB 23012, Har Hotzvim        *
*         Jerusalem 91235 ISRAEL        *
*          tel. +972-2-5894416          *
*          fax  +972-2-5894500          *