List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: 115200
From:       Klaus Schutz <kschutz () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1999-07-01 20:40:41

Tet,

a) please, check the code for the Bull driver in the NT5 DDK. This code
works under
NT5 as well as NT5. This is the most recent example.

b) make sure that you use the right timing. I've seen cases where the timing
was a little
off at this speed. I would assume that this is your problem since you told
me that your
driver works properly at 9600.

Klaus U Schutz
Microsoft