List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    FW: PnP release of resource manager
From:       Marko Larooy <mlarooy () EURONET ! NL>
Date:       1999-05-27 8:18:34

Hello all,

Is there already a date for the new resource manager release which supports
PnP ?
We just finished a PC/SC driver for an USB smartcard reader, and it is really hard
to explain to customers that if they remove or plug in the reader after starting the
system it doesn't work because of Microsoft middleware.

When I was asking questions about this in Januari, I received an answer from Klaus
that the next release would support WDM PnP devices.
I haven't seen a new release or a date for this new release yet (maybe I missed it),
and I need to tell our customers some date.
So any information about this is very welcome...

Regards,

Marko Larooy
iNTERSOLVE Technologies