List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: failed on ifdtest
From:       "Klaus Schutz (Exchange)" <kschutz () EXCHANGE ! MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1998-11-18 18:38:42

Wenlong,

please, post your questions regarding drivers to
the SmartcardDDK discussion list.

You need to run a protocol between your driver and your reader
that allows to receive the 'restart of work waiting time' request
so that you can react accordingly.

It is not acceptable to set a very high timeout
in order to pass this test.

Klaus U. Schutz
Microsoft