List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    WDM Examples
From:       Sam Rhodus <srhodus () PRODSYS ! COM>
Date:       1998-05-20 20:35:07

Are there any samples of a SmartCard driver using the WDM?   My particular
driver will be using the serial bus or an I2C bus.  The only driver examples
I have found are the VXD drivers in the Win98 DDK.  I have also looked in
the WinNT 5.0 Beta 1 DDK.  The approach I want to use is a layered driver
with the high level application driver riding on top of the lower level bus
driver.  Anyone know of sample code?

Thanks,
Sam

Sam Rhodus