List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: IFDTEST fails on 13
From:       Klaus Schutz <kschutz () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1998-05-08 17:31:25

Mikael,

This test first performs a DeviceIoControl with IOCTL_SMARTCARD_IS_PRESENT.
The test requires that you haven't inserted a smart card, so DeviceIoControl
is
expected to return FALSE. In your case the call returned TRUE which
indicates
a smart card is inserted (which is not / should not be the case).

If you use the smart card library, please make sure that you maintain the
status of the card
in the READER_EXTENSION correctly.

Klaus U. Schutz
Software Design Engineer