List:       ms-ospf
Subject:    Re: NSSA draft
From:       "Pat Murphy - (650)329-4044" <pmurphy () NOC ! USGS ! NET>
Date:       2001-11-29 16:54:39

There is only one official NSSA draft, namely

        draft-ietf-ospf-nssa-update-10

draft-ietf-ospf-nssa-update-11 just has cosmetic editorial changes, the
kind of things you notice when you review stale copy. I regret writing
it as I fear it has confused the IESG review process. It will probably
never be posted. Hopefully draft-ietf-ospf-nssa-update-10 will be
reviewed by the IESG soon. draft-ietf-ospf-nssa-update-11 changes are
documented in the following files at ftp://noc.usgs.net/ietf:

 draft-ietf-ospf-nssa-update-10.nroff (expired IETF draft nroff file)
 draft-ietf-ospf-nssa-update-10.txt   (expired IETF draft txt file
 draft-ietf-ospf-nssa-update-11.diff  (10/11 differences)
 draft-ietf-ospf-nssa-update-11.nroff (new draft nroff with changes)
 draft-ietf-ospf-nssa-update-11.txt  (new draft txt with changes)

Just don't expect to see these changes in any official copy of NSSA.

Pat