List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    SV: smartcard logon error
From:       Stefan Gustafsson <sg () STERIA ! SE>
Date:       2003-01-10 9:13:48

Hello,

Have you checked the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography\Calais\SmartCards keys to
make
sure the ATR of the smart card points to your CSP?

Then using the smart card in Outlook the CSP is selected based on
information stored with
the certificate (CERT_KEY_PROV_INFO_PROP_ID).

During smart card logon the CSP is selected based on the "Crypto Provider"
value of the smart card
info that matches the ATR.

Best Regards,
Stefan Gustafsson