List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: CryptoAPI in WinCE
From:       George Joy <georgej () WINDOWS ! MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       2002-09-27 17:07:31

Windows CE has certificate management functions and base crypto functions since \
version 3.0. However, as you observed, it lacks some of the high level messaging \
functions (PKCS#7) because of space constraints. Depending on your application you \
may be able to use CryptSignHash to achieve your goals. Obtaining the private key \
from the certificate is not too difficult- CryptAcquireCertificatePrivateKey will do \
that.  Thank you,
George Joy
Windows CE