List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Doubt about CSP signing policy
From:       Laszlo Elteto <lelteto () RAINBOW ! COM>
Date:       2002-06-26 15:13:31

It depends on how you check the other DLL(s) from your CSP. If you use
Microsoft's function (service) than Ms has to sign the other dlls as =
well.
If you use your own private key to sign them and use your own routine =
and
YOUR public key (embedded into your CSP) than obviously you have to =
sign.
It's your design choice. If you go with the second option you need to =
do
more work...

Laszlo Elteto
Fellow Scientist