List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Retrieving only certificates with private keys
From:       Joe Steele <steele () ADOBE ! COM>
Date:       2001-11-26 17:34:40

Hello Antônio,

What is the error code returned? Are you passing the parameters correctly?

This seems to work properly on my system.  If
CertGetCertificateContextProperty returns non-zero, then some private key
exists.  I am not verifying the key type currently, but if a private key
exists you should be able to do that.

Joe Steele