List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Physical Certificate Storage and hardware devices
From:       ron.darziv () EALADDIN ! COM
Date:       2000-12-20 6:14:56

Hi all,

I'm implementing a certificate physical store over a hardware device.
Is there a special last error I should set when the store is full and
writing a certificate to the store is failing?

thanks in advance,

Ron.

The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.

If you have received this email in error please notify the the sender or our
system administrator (admin@eAladdin.com)
immediately. Do not disclose the content of this message or make copies.

This email was scanned by eSafe Gateway for viruses, vandals  and other
malicious content.