List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Help!!
From:       Suhail Ansari <sansari () MEDNA ! COM>
Date:       2000-04-25 20:48:27

I am using ICertRequest::Submit for submitting a request for a new
certificate to our CA. It denies the request giving the following reason:
"The request does not contain a certificate template extension or the
Certification Template request attribute."

Can someone explain the reason for this, please??

thanks
Suhail