List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: IE 4.01 PKCS#12 problem
From:       Douglas Hoover <doug () ARCOT ! COM>
Date:       1998-05-21 20:32:45

As it turned out, my problem was that the subject name contained a #.
This was ok with MS cert server, certificate download, and PKCS#12
export, but apparently not with PKCS#12 import.  And yes, no error
message.  But at least the problem can be avoided.

Thanks, all, for you advice.

doug h.
doug@arcot.com