List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: Visual Basic and cryptoAPI
From:       "Houstoun,KJ" <106333.2651 () COMPUSERVE ! COM>
Date:       1998-01-30 12:13:22

        Sorry I can help you with this file but I've be looking at this
too, I've found an example and article in VBPJ Feb 1998. The sample code
can be downloaded from thier web site. www.windx.com. It's free but you
have to register. I've not been able to get it to work yet but I've not h=
ad
much time to look at it.

        Good luck and let me know how you get on, as this keeps creeping =
up
my to do list.

        Cheers

        Kevin Houstoun
        106333.2651@compuserve.com
        KevinH@creativesoftware.demon.co.uk
        http://www.creativesoftware.demon.co.uk
        phn: +44 1242 261 349 fax: +44 1242 261 393
        =