List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Securing Data Transmissions with Secure Sockets Layer
From:       "Monica Nunez B." <monunez () BP ! FIN ! EC>
Date:       1997-10-23 17:06:38

I'm trying to secure my data transmissions (in my intranet), so I followed
the instructions in the IIS 3.0 Installation and Administration Guide, but
I want to bypass this: Request a certificate from a certificate authority
because I'm going to use the key pair only in my intranet.  I suppose I
have to use the Microsoft Certificate Server, but where can I found a
reliable copy ? Is there another solution ?

Thanks for your help,

Monica
e-mail to mnunez@pacifico.fin.ec