List:       ms-cryptoapi
Subject:    Re: What's in a signature?
From:       anand abhyankar <anand () QUERISOFT ! COM>
Date:       1997-09-27 5:12:56

Hi John,

It is possible for the signer to include his certificate with the signed message. The \
signer can also include the entire or part of the certificate authentication chain. \
When you sign the message you must be including a certificate along with the actual \
signature.

The number of certificates to be included in the signed messages along with the  \
actual certificates can be specified in the CRYPT_SIGN_MESSAGE_PARA. If you dont want \
to include any certificate then try initializing the cMsgCert to zero.

Hope this helped.

Regards,

Anand Abhyankar
Software Development