List:       ms-atl
Subject:    OleCreatePropertyFrame support from ATL
From:       John Holliday <jholliday () LEXCEL ! COM>
Date:       1998-09-30 14:58:38

I have a number of components with property pages.  They implement
ISpecifyPropertyPages, etc., but I'm having a number of problems with
OleCreatePropertyFrame.

1. Is there a way to determine whether the user pressed the OK or the CANCEL
button to dismiss the property sheet?
2. For components with multiple pages, the 'apply' method is called whenever
the user switches between pages.  Is there a way to control/modify this
behavior?
3. Why does OleCreatePropertyFrame fail if called from within the module
containing the component?

Any help is appreciated.