List:       mpls
Subject:    Re: [mpls] [Pals] [Detnet] Continuing with my comments on draft-decraene-mpls-slid-encoded-entropy-l
From:       Loa Andersson <loa () pi ! nu>
Date:       2022-01-27 14:44:48

Bruno, et.al,

My apologies.

Going back and reading my mail, I can understand why you understand it
as you do. If I received a similar mail I probably would have done the same.

No document has yet been picked as the solution. It is way to early to
do so, as a matter of fact I don't think we ever will. What I see we
need to do now is consolidate, usecase-, requirement- and framework, and
based on that start merging solutions documents, with the intent to in
the end converge (if possible) on one single document.

/Loa