List:       mozilla-wishlist
Subject:    Deleting attachments
From:       "Holger M." <Peervers () netscape ! net>
Date:       1998-02-07 3:34:06

My very, very great wish:

Please, let me delete my attachments!!!

I've got a hole bunch of mails that I don't want to (and can't) throw away, and some
of them came with attachments. I've tried everything to get rid of these
space-eaters, but Netscape offers simply no way (as an almost fanatic Netscape freak,
it hurts to say, but even the IE3-Inbox could do this!!!). Or did I look at the same
place, two years long?

Another great thing would if Netscape could store it's E-Mail in seperate Files that
I can move and delete manualy. Though one would loose the advantage of compressing
and saving space. How about just excluding some E-Mails that I want to pack on a disk
from the E-Mail-cluster?

_-=Holger=-_