List:       mozilla-qt
Subject:    Even Easier Than Starting a Business!
From:       isacc228nh () yahoo ! com
Date:       2001-08-07 1:32:28

* * * * THIS IS NOT AN MLM PROGRAM! * * * *

The World's Leading Entrepreneurs Joined Forces 4 years ago
and created THE MOST POWERFUL  AND PROFITABLE
VENTURE IN THE WORLD.

THIS IS AN ENTREPRENEURS DREAM THAT IS CREATING
THE MOST PHENOMENAL WORLDWIDE EXPLOSION NEVER
SEEN BEFORE.

You're  About To Discover The Most Exciting and Built-To-Last
Cash Flow Generator That Will Enable You To Have More Money
QUICKLY,  GLOBALLY and Keep It Coming For the Rest Of Your
Life!

A BUILT-TO-LAST ENDEAVOR (FORMED IN 1998) MAKING
HISTORY  AROUND THE WORLD.

A unique combination of the two most powerful marketing plans
known, working synergistically together to create both immediate
earnings as well as large residual overrides.This has
historically proven to be the most powerful plan for building
momentum and generating CASH FLOW. To add to the power of this
plan, we have a 4 year performance record that has been designed
to create CASH FLOW with VIRTUALLY NO FINANCIAL RISK. This
stabilizes and strengthens your earning capability.

We have become the #1 Global Entrepernual Endeavor in the WORLD.

Are you SICK AND TIRED of missing out on life's greatest gifts?
Do you want to learn more about how you can permanently
CHANGE YOUR LIFE... NOW?

Then click on the link below to receive complete details.

There is absolutely no OBLIGATION or HIGH PRESSURE TACTICS.
One of the 10 original architects of this venture will spend 2 to 3
minutes with you and I guarantee, you will become a memberof our
world wide money making venture.  Eighty Three percent of the
people who are introduced to this venture become  members. If
you throw this in the trash before you do your due-diligence,
you will be tossing away one of life's greatest gifts.

DON'T DELAY DO IT NOW.

CLICK HERE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE:
http://www.geocities.com/value4u2001us

If there is a problem with our link send a
emailto:juliana77ee@yahoo.com?subject box type
send new link and we will forward a new link to you.

To be removed from this mailing list type remove in the
subject box mailto:arlinda17tre@yahoo.com