List:       mozilla-layout
Subject:    Bulk Friendly Hosting, Dialup and Bulk Email Services                                    [ahkcb]
From:       cgflizmrahyibtks () hotmail ! com
Date:       2000-12-15 18:55:37

Cheapest Bulk Friendly Hosting and Bulk Email Service Ever!
Premium bulk email services at the cheapest prices ever! Let us mail your ad to \
500,000+ people for only  $399 and watch your MLM, Business Opportunity, or any kind \
of service explode with the cleanest, most qualified leads ever.  Our lists are \
harvested daily to guarantee the cleanest, freshest addresses possible.  Imagine the \
number of sales you can make if you get only a one percent return. Try this out for \
$399 and we guarantee you will be back for more.  Resellers wanted!
(1,000,000 for only $599)

BULK FRIENDLY HOSTING: We also have one of the only stable BULK FRIENDLY HOSTING \
services in the country for only $700 per month and we will waive the $400 set up \
fee.

BULK FRIENDLY DIALUP: We are the first and largest BULK FRIENDLY DIALUP service in \
the world and for only $999 PER MONTH you can have access to our localized and \
dependable dialup network. For a limited time we will waive the $500 set up fee.

Call us today! 1 888-354-2111