List:       mozilla-layout
Subject:    Re: Pref - character for quoted text
From:       Dylan Schiemann <dylans () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-12-15 16:40:26

Daniel,

I agree.  I was waiting for the idea to mature a little bit, but it is
probably ready for discussion with the working group.  Is anyone
interested in summarizing the desired feature and proposed ideas so far?
If not, I'll volunteer to do so sometime this weekend.

-Dylan Schiemann
http://www.dylanschiemann.com/