List:       mozilla-i18n
Subject:    Re: can i help with translating? / bidi
From:       Rick Elliott <relliott () netscape ! com>
Date:       1998-11-30 21:34:53

Welcome and thanks for your interest in Mozilla!

We currently have a program that allows you to create localized versions
of
4.x Standard Edition Communicator and Navigator. Please go here for more

information: http://www.mozilla.org/docs/l10n/

When Mozilla is a more mature product, we will have information on
localizing that.
Right now, the program is still in constant development, so translation
would largely
be a waste of time, as much of your work may end up being discarded.

Please be aware that neither the 4.x or Mozilla products yet fully
support bidi
languages so you may find bugs for which there are no work arounds. If
you
are able to help with fixing these, please say so!

Best regards,

Rick

["relliott.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]