List:       mozilla-general
Subject:    Re: ld.so failed:  Can't fing shared library "libXt.so.6.0" [OFFTOPIC]
From:       "James M. Cape" <jcape () jcinteractive ! com>
Date:       1998-11-28 12:41:17

Max Files wrote:

> I just installed XFree86 on my FreeBSD 3.0 system. After
> setting the parameters and getting it running, I added the
> Netscape Navigator package from ftp.FreeBSD.org via the
> /stand/sysinstall program. When I try and run the browser,
> I get this error message:
>
>    ld.so failed:  Can't find shared library "libXt.so.6.0"
>
> Can anyone tell me what this means and how I fix it?

Try the Netscape Tech Support Site [http://help.netscape.com], the
Netscape Unofficial FAQ [http://www.ufaq.org], or the Netscape
Communicator for Unix newsgroup
[snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.communicator.unix]. The
netscape.public.* groups are intended for development on the open-source
version of Navigator, called Mozilla [http://www.mozilla.org].

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "All animals are equal, some animals