List:       mozilla-general
Subject:    Re: To give you an idea of QtScape code...
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1998-04-14 12:36:53

On 13 Apr 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Why does the KDE people keep with dick measuring attitude?

Well, my knowledge of the English language is not good enough to
understand that...

> You want GtkScape in 5 days, get me 7 hackers in the same city during
> 5 days, and give me the machines Troll used to do the port.  I will
> give you GtkScape.

I have just been told by a gtk advocate that RH does have 5 full time
gtk/GNOME programmers. These guys already had 14 days....

Regards,
-- martin

Linus: "Microsoft makes bad programs but they have good user interfaces"
Stefan: "Even Linus can be wrong..."
Torben: "Linus is not wrong, but KDE people make VERY good user interfaces"
             *** KDE the choice of a GUI generation ***