List:       mono-osx
Subject:    [Mono-osx] Stetic on OS X anytime soon?
From:       "Bobby Powers" <bobbypowers () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-28 14:16:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello, I was wondering if Stetic will be available on the mac anytime soon.
 I was looking through my MonoDevelop linux install and there are some
.config files in the GtkCore addin with OS X specific library substitutions,
does this mean it could be something that happens soon?  Is there anything
that needs to happen that y'all need help with?

Bobby