List:       mono-osx
Subject:    [Mono-osx] MonoDevelop doesn't run - "MonoDevelop-Deployment"
From:       "Bobby Powers" <bobbypowers () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-28 14:13:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello, I had this bug myself, and a long google session came up with the
following simple step done from a command line:
rm -rf ~/.config/MonoDevelop

this causes MonoDevelop to reload its list of installed addins or something,
did the trick for me at least! (be careful, rm -rf is pretty gnarly if you
use it on the wrong directory, if you don't know already.)

yours,
Bobby