List:       mono-list
Subject:    Re: [Mono-list] C# 3.0
From:       Marcus <mathpup () mylinuxisp ! com>
Date:       2005-09-15 7:53:54

Most of the features look like solutions in search of a problem, especially
implicitly typed local variables and object and collection initializers. I
have used languages that do have these features, and I really do not miss
them in C#.

Some of the other features like lambda expressions and anonymous types might
be useful in some cases, but I'm afraid that people will they will be
over-used by programmers who just cannot resist using these new "features."
If you give someone a hammer, he will find something that needs hammering.