Most of the features look like solutions in search of a problem, especially implicitly typed local variables and object and collection initializers. I have used languages that do have these features, and I really do not miss them in C#. Some of the other features like lambda expressions and anonymous types might be useful in some cases, but I'm afraid that people will they will be over-used by programmers who just cannot resist using these new "features." If you give someone a hammer, he will find something that needs hammering. On Wednesday 14 September 2005 4:48 pm, Paul wrote: > Hi > > There are some interesting new features being proposed for C# 3.0....If > your interested then look at > > http://msdn.microsoft.com/vcsharp/future/default.aspx > > (in particular the hands-on-lab .doc file). _______________________________________________ Mono-list maillist - Mono-list@lists.ximian.com http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list