List:       mon
Subject:    Re: process.monitor trouble
From:       Derek Callaway <super () udel ! edu>
Date:       2001-08-09 20:28:04

I found the problem.. I had the wrong version of the SNMP module installed
for my SNMP daemon. Sorry for the ignorance!

From the SNMP README on CPAN:

Release Notes:

SNMP module version 4.2.0 is being developed against NET-SNMP-4.2.0
see http://sourceforge.net/projects/net-snmp for details.

Compatibility with earlier or later versions of Net-SNMP or UCD-SNMP
is not guaranteed due to the dynamic nature of open software
development :).

--
//Derek Callaway <super@N0SPAM.udel.edu> * Programmer: CISC, LLC - S@IRC
 char *sites[]={"http://www.freezersearch.com/index.cfm?aff=dhc",