List:       mon
Subject:    Re: Monitoring Veritas Cluster Server
From:       Robert Collins <RobertC () epylon ! com>
Date:       2000-11-13 19:38:47

I'm just getting ready to do that too.  Please keep me in the loop, and
I'll pass any progress along to you if I get anywhere.
I'm running snmptrapd to push the traps into syslog, and swatch to spot
the failover (but this isn't my decision), and forwarding from swatch to
mon, so it can handle the scheduling.

I haven't actually seen a veritas trap yet, so this is just vaporware
(the Microsoft release of VCS monitoring).  :)

Sharath wrote:

Hi

Did any body try to monitor Veritas cluster Server on a sun Machine. I
need
inputs as to setting up monitor which can notify me on cluster fail over
and
cluster volume manager

thank in advance
sharath