List:       mon
Subject:    Re: mon or nagios --> please disregard
From:       Joubin Moshrefzadeh <jmosh () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2004-06-02 6:08:19

alright my apologies... for some reason my google searches didn't return half of what \
I found when actually searching through the list archives, where sure enough, this \
question has been asked before and discussed.

my bad :)

needless to say I feel pretty confident mon is the right choice for what I want to do \
(with a little bit of work)...