List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    Re: [Moblin Dev] CAN driver/stack for Moblin-2.1
From:       CTAG_/_Daniel_García <daniel.garcia () ctag ! com>
Date:       2010-05-25 13:50:23

Hi,

Have you got any answers related to your questions yet?

I sent similar questions to info@mocean but I didn't have response.

Regarding your questions, I understand we have to patch our kernel sources
to load NEC v850 driver and to flash NEC controller, but I have got the same
mystery you say on second question.

Anyway I am still trying to recompile the kernel.

What is your state nowadays?

Kind regards