List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] FDD Writing Trouble in Win32DiskImager
From:       mango_k () att ! net
Date:       2009-08-28 16:35:45

It took me about 2 hours to get the Moblin .IMG written to my flash drive. When I ran \
Win32DiskImager to try writing it, first off, it kept defaulting to the Ubuntu \
Netbook Remix .IMG. I uninstalled and reinstalled Win32DiskImager on my Windows 7 RC \
desktop, then tried it again. This time, Win32DiskImager came up with an error saying \
"Image not found." So I re-downloaded Moblin. Finally, Moblin was written to the \
flash drive with no trouble.

P.S. It was my Acer Aspire One AOA110-1545 that I downloaded it for, not the \
home-built desktop. I, in fact, have 2 computers: the Aspire One AND the desktop. \