List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    Re: [Moblin Dev] What next?
From:       "Spencer, Bob" <bob.spencer () intel ! com>
Date:       2009-08-28 16:08:42

There are some tutorials and tools for starting C/C++/Python development.  We are \
working on improving the SDK (a lot) over the next 6 months.  Feedback welcome:  \
http://moblin.org/sdk

I haven't tried for awhile, but as Austin suggested, you should be able to \
successfully install JDK from Sun or others.

Bob