List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] dbus connection issue
From:       rusty.lynch () intel ! com (Rusty Lynch)
Date:       2008-04-29 10:45:06

Are you seeing this while running your code on the device, or inside a
target chroot (i.e. using Xephyr?)

What bus are you trying to connect to?  In order to connect to the
session bus, you need to be running inside an X session (i.e. open a
terminal from the gui, not control-alt-tab to a virtual console.)

    --rusty