List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] pbuilder borken?
From:       davinciacer () gmail ! com (Mac Wang)
Date:       2007-10-31 0:07:15

Yeah, you reminded how I succeed before. I was using an old image
creator, which only has mccaslin platform, not mccaslin-lpia platform.
and mccaslin platform is using i386 arch. So I succeed that time.

But now it's using mccaslin-lpia, it's not working anymore. Do you
have any suggestions?

Regards,
Mac