List:       mms
Subject:    mms 1.1.0 rc1 out
From:       Anders Rune Jensen <anders () gnulinux ! dk>
Date:       2007-12-16 19:53:35

Hi

m very pleased to announce that we have the first release candidate of
MMS 1.1.0 out now. Highlights of the new release include: improved
search, opengl output with fancy transition animations, python support
and plugins. m very pleased to announce that we have the first release
candidate of MMS 1.1.0 out now. Highlights of the new release include:
improved search, opengl output with fancy transition animations, python
support and plugins.

Length description of what's new:
     http://wiki.mymediasystem.org/wiki/index.php/What_is_new_in_110

Download: http://mms.sunsite.dk/download-1.1.0-rc1.html