List:       mms
Subject:    Hello my dear Friend! (DatingDK)
From:       "Elena" <Billings45 () lakeserene ! com>
Date:       2007-12-10 11:00:29

Hello!!!!!  I  ask  you  to  not be surprised to my letter. I saw your
account  on  "Nordendate"  or "Dating.dk". I wished to learn about you
more.  And  I wish to write to you the letter. Unfortunately, I do not
know  the  Danish  language.  I  only  try  to study Danish. I studied
English  language. I can write to you the letter in these languages. I
think  of  that  that  you  can understand me. I see that you good and
Sexual  the  man. I wish to learn very much you better and more close.
Probably  you  are  the  man  of  my  dream. I think that in our world
probably  all. You agree?? I want that ours Acquaintance proceeded. We
can probably create something big?

I  shall tell about myself more. I the usual woman. To me of 30 years.
My  birthday of 7/10/1977. I live in the city of St.-Petersburg. It is
the  second  city  in  Russia. I think that you know such city. I live
together with parents. My mum on the state pension. My father works as
the main mechanic. I the unique daughter at parents. I have no brother
or  the  sister.  But  I  have  the  cousine and the cousin. I work in
transport firm. I the bookkeeper. Also I am the assistant to the Chief
accountant. I like my work. Unfortunately I have the small salary. But
money  are  not  important  for  me.  The  main  thing for me love and
happiness!  I  wish  to  be  with  you frank in the letters. I have no
secrets  before  you.  I search for the present love for ever. I trust
that  the  happiness  exists.  And  I  search  The  presents  love and
happiness.  It  is  a  lot of men and women are searched with love and
happiness.  It is A lot of people In the world lonely. In each country
there  are  lonely  hearts  which  search for the love. It is a lot of
women  and  men  search  for the love on the Internet. Many find love.
Second half. Many have mistakes and disappointments. Unfortunately, on
the  Internet  there is a deceit. I read about it in the newspaper. It
is sad. I become frank with you and I ask you about that that you were
fair.  Honesty  and  trust are very important in love. It is important
for me and for you. Any games. Only serious attitudes. I trust in that
that the love is the most important in the world.

Probably  you  have  a  question. Why I search for the man in Denmark?
Probably,  you  wish to ask? I trust that for love and happiness there
are  no  barrier.  My  girlfriend  advised me to search for the man in
Denmark. We are friends since the childhood. We studied at one school.
We  lived  in  the  next  houses  earlier.  Our  parents were amicable
families.  My girlfriend lives in Denmark during this moment. The city
of  Copenhagen.  My  girlfriend has found Danish the man. It has found
the  love  in  the Internet. It has found the man and the love. It has
left  for Denmark to the to the man. They are the husband and the wife
now.  They  are very happy together now. Its husband has good firm and
business.  Good  money.  I  am  glad  that my best girlfriend is happy
during this moment. Very very joyfully.

I  could see that that in Denmark there live good people. I am assured
of  that  that you are the good person. My girlfriend has suggested me
to  search  for  love  on  the Internet. In Denmark. Be possible I can
happy  together  with Danish the man? Probably my love waits for me in
Denmark?  I  think  that  the  most  essential  in a life love and the
favourite  person.  I shall do the the man most by the happiest. I can
arrive to Denmark at any time. I have the visa. My girlfriend will pay
my  travel  to  Denmark.  I  have  no  many  money. Also my girlfriend
promised  to  give  me greater work. The good salary. I shall not have
problems for a life in Denmark.

What  man  I  search? I search kind and careful for the man. Which can
grow  fond  of  me  sincerely.  And  I  shall grow fond it of the man.
Probably it you? I can do the man happy. I trust In love for all life.
I  am  óâåðåíîé  in that that I shall find happiness and love. I trust
that I can always love the the man and for a long time. You search for
what  woman?  What your dream? I very lonely. I have some girlfriends.
But  I  have no close person. I have no beloved. I tried to search for
the  man  in Russia. But all Russian men want only entertainments. Men
do  not wish to have serious attitudes. I hope that you understand me.
I  trust  in  that  that you have learned about me more. I shall write
about  myself  more  in  each  letter.  I hope that you will answer my
letter.  To  me  very interesting will learn more about you. I wish to
learn you more. It is very interesting to me.

I  am  sorry  if  I shall do mistakes in the letter. I shall wait your
letter.  Your  letter  will  do me happy. Promise that you answer! I I
wait  your  letter. I am obligatory I shall answer. I shall send you a
photo.  I  have to you the letter from the Internet-cafe written. I go
to  the  Internet-cafe  seldom.  Usually  I use the Internet in public
library  or  in shopping center. I have written to you the letter from
another E-mail. Write to me the answer on my personal E-mail.

My personal e-mail: elena2004004@yahoo.com

Kiss you,
Your Elena