List:       mms
Subject:    lirc.patch
From:       "Qwasi" <qwasi_1999 () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2004-09-30 22:01:06

 Oki ... also tried the lirc patch with this result in save playlist:
 area stat:8
 eins
 area stat:6
 zwei
 area stat:6
 drei
 area stat:6
 sechs
 area stat:6
 fünf
 area stat:6
 vier
 area stat:6
 sieben
 area stat:6
 acht
 area stat:6
 neun
 area stat:6
 null
 area stat:6

 I had to use different names for 0-9 cause the names 0-9 are for another
remote I use with vdr ...
 So my suggestion is that mms expects for 0-9 the names 0-9, right?

 Yes ... I tested it with using the other remote while in save playlist
getting this:
 area stat:6
 1
 area stat:7
 1
 area stat:7
 I only tested button 1 cause I got "a" and "b" as playlist name!!

 So do I have to switch over these namings or is there an alternative?
 Does everyone has named the buttons 0-9 with 0-9??

 LG
 Roman