List:       mklinux-intel
Subject:    Re: Re: Support of Intel mklinux?
From:       Titus von Boxberg <boxberg () pleach ! de>
Date:       1999-03-21 19:51:38

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:

>I got part of mig from GNUMach, and had managed to build a DR3 setup at
>one time (which didn't completely boot), then ran out of time to work on
>it. Someone from the Debian-Hurd list was supposed to let me know where to
>get a modified version of osfMach which works with the GRUB bootloader. I
>will attempt to let you know when I get a copy.

Thanks for your answer.

I downloaded binary versions for the ODE for an older version of the
source tree. Finally, I got migcom and config working.

After some struggles with the source tree (or its combination
with old ODE tools), my problem is now the secondary bootstrap
crashing (just after saying hello). Debugging 8086 code running
on bare hardware isn't really funny...
So.. Do you got a working secondary bootstrap loader? Or was that the
part which "didn't completely boot"?
Or what is the GRUB bootloader?

Thanks for answering newbie questions,

TITUS