List:       mklinux-intel
Subject:    Re: Support of Intel mklinux?
From:       Troy Benjegerdes <hozer () drgw ! net>
Date:       1999-03-20 3:51:51

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999, Titus von Boxberg wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> is there still any support of mklinux of the intel platform
> available?
>
> IŽd like to install mklinux on a PC but I could not find
> any working binaries.
> Compiling the DR3 source tree did not work because
> the programs migcom and config were missing and I did not
> manage yet to compile them by myself.

Did you get the ODE tools to compile? Some mklinux-ppc person built an RPM
(source also) of the ODE tools which I had patched to work on glibc-2 (Red
Hat 5.2)

I got part of mig from GNUMach, and had managed to build a DR3 setup at
one time (which didn't completely boot), then ran out of time to work on
it. Someone from the Debian-Hurd list was supposed to let me know where to
get a modified version of osfMach which works with the GRUB bootloader. I
will attempt to let you know when I get a copy.