List:       mklinux-intel
Subject:    Re: anybody out there?
From:       Troy Benjegerdes <hozer () drgw ! net>
Date:       1998-11-29 4:18:23

On 29 Nov 1998 pgarcia@execpc.com wrote:

> Where can I find a distribution of MkLinux for Intel?  I searched on
> Deja News, but the messages I found were quite old, and the links they
> pointed me to were either dead or simply don't contain the source any
> more.

What do you mean by distribution? You can install Red Hat 5.2 and replace
the kernel..

However, you have to find an mklinux kernel :-/

If you feel like doing some kernel-hacking, take a look at
http://www.drgw.net/~hozer/mklinux.html

I have some patches for MkLinux DR3 from Apple (ftp.mklinux.apple.com),
however some stuff is missing since because of copyright messiness (it
came from the old mklinux-1.0b2)