List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] y4mdenoise (was Re: build failure on MacOS 10.5.7)
From:       Bernhard Praschinger <shadowlord () utanet ! at>
Date:       2009-06-05 16:28:01

Hallo

[....]
> ->
> configure.ac:276: warning: macro `AM_PATH_SDL' not found in library
> configure.ac:276: warning: macro `AM_PATH_SDL' not found in library
> configure.ac:96: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DEFINE
>        If this token and others are legitimate, please use
> m4_pattern_allow.
>        See the Autoconf documentation.
> configure.ac:276: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_SDL
> autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1
>
> so, I download and install SDL-1.2.13 (I thought that my current
> version was maybe too old?!)
> but I have the same error

Should not be a problem. I have compiled them with SDL Version 1.2.12.
But you need the SDL-devel (or how they name it) package.

> do you have a "how to" compile from cvs?
> thanks :-)
Rather easy, install the neede packages and the related devel package.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: shadowlord@utanet.at
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard